Friday, April 17, 2009

Free international phone calls at all the Apple Stores with display IPhones. I don't ask, I just go and dial. I've done it for the past two years. A great example of Freeganism and Anarchy.

Most people have a misconstrued perception of those concepts. They assume that they are always counter-oriented, violent, and clashing. Not necessarily. Anarchy and Freeganism are just free-thinking approaches toward solving the problems caused by modern-day society's constraints (e.g. I have no money for pricey long-distance calls. I cannot make them unless I go and slave for money to use on those calls). Contrary to what most old folks will tell us, some things still are free, like using your brain critically. Don't lie there helpless. Participate! Be curious, dangerous, explore!


No comments:

Post a Comment