Thursday, April 30, 2009

They say be true to who you are. I say, sure, true to who I've been. I've been someone who's always slacked on schoolwork. I hated it. I hated homework. I hated reading. I hated writing book reports. I hated tests. I hated it all! I never finished homework unless I copied from friends. My book reports sucked. Only my hand-drawn covers rocked. I loved drawing them! I'd mess up all of my test scores because I'd breeze through in order to draw on the blank backside. This is who I am. Why deny it? Why care so much about someone else's pointless work? Only to graduate and go to work (adult school) to do more work! When do we say no? When do we get a chance to do what we really want to do? If not then, then when? If not now, then when? Fuck you school and work! Believe who you are and do what you believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment