Monday, May 18, 2009

Made it home alive tonight. Probably the most excruciating bike ride thus far. I was carrying a load equivalent to that of a 3-year-old. It was the weight of free kitchen goods like: a spatula, 2 baking pans, a set of frying pans, ladel, cutting board, and more! Also got t-shirts, a jacket, bed risers, grapes, carrots, and basil and dill (amazing herbs). All for free!

I am a Freegan and I was dumpster diving in the East Village. I also bike. I biked it all the way back home to the Bronx with all that stuff. I carried it inside of a broken duffel bag that I also found for free. I am willing. I am a Freegan. I am open. I am a Freegan. And I met more new and cool people. Young and old. Friends not confound to limited or institutionalized things. I am alive!

1 comment:

  1. im totally down for this freegan lifestyle, teach me the ways pichicat

    ReplyDelete