Wednesday, June 3, 2009

what do i love?

i love rock n roll

i love oral sex

i love god in all his forms

i love domplines

i love alanis morissette

i love the lack of fears that i have

i love the lights of the cities

i love the smashing pumpkins

i love the beach and the rivers

i love to hate the war

i love sharing arts

i love the rythm and the latin blood. i love my sugar

i love revolutions

i love the consequences of being me

i love the satan that makes me feel complete. my light and my dark.

i love my cousin anyelina, my mom and my sister.they are my blood family.

i love my friends . they are my spiritual family.

i love cigarretes and lung cancer.jajajaja.

i love the world and its lies.

i love the idiot that i am sometimes

i love writing

i love being on stage and say r u ready to rock?

i love naciones ciegas

i love the pain, the bliss , the crazyness and all that i feel.

1 comment:

  1. I Love this!
    very simple and sincere... pretty damn awesome!

    ReplyDelete