Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where are our lives in this place? This is clearly the place where spirits get eaten. It isn't in Hell or any Purgatory, it is here that the spirits are being eaten! I can see it. I have seen it and I am angry because it is unjust and it is completely unfair. We did not choose to be here, but I do not want to be here to be eaten. I am tired of being repressed, tired of being withheld, tired of living with the obvious emptiness. And no, it is not a lack of God. God is not the filler of empty void! God is the voice in me telling me to shout and express the empty bullshit that this existence can be! That is God, the feeling and honesty, our spirit. This is the place where they fucking eat us and laugh because to them it is a joke. 20+ years of existence with nothing to show them in their own stupid, unjust game and I know why we have nothing to show them. Because we didn't let them eat us now they are upset. If you don't abide you get punished--punished emotionally, psychologically and physically. It is all the same, you see. Whip me psychologically and it will bleed emotionally. Beat me emotionally and I will bruise physically. We are in the place where spirits get eaten is what John Trudell told me. He also told me to protect my spirit. We are "human," but some have forgotten that we are also "being." Human suffers, ages, perishes. Being always was, always is. That is our spirit. We are in the place where spirits get eaten and I must remain angry because I refuse to be on the menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment